- ENVO is not obliged to accept any submission and it may reject all submissions. By submitting a design, the participant agrees with ENVO that ENVO will not be responsible for any costs, losses, damages or liabilities incurred to them as a result of or arising out of this competition.
- The participant is at least 19 years of age or Participant’s parent or guardian has consented to the participation in the competition, furthermore parent or guardian must agree to the terms and conditions.
- The participant represents and warrants that:
- the design is and will be a unique and original design derived solely from the Participant and does not and will not in any way infringe upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights in any other works;
- the Participant has not heretofore sold, assigned, transferred, or licensed any rights in the Design, and all such rights are entirely free and clear of any liens or other encumbrances;
- the Participant will do nothing to sell, assign, transfer or license in whole or in part or in any way encumber its interests at any time existing in the Design.
- The Participant hereby releases and forever discharges ENVO from any and all complaints, demands, claims, actions, lawsuits, judgments, and orders of any kind for and in respect of any and all losses, injuries, damages, and expenses of any kind to which the Participant may become entitled or which the Participant may suffer, incur or experience in connection with the competition.
- The Participant shall defend, indemnify and hold ENVO harmless from and against any and all damage, liability, cost, and expense incurred by ENVO in connection with any claim by a third party that the Design or the Works infringed, misappropriated, or misused its copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or confidential or proprietary information.
- The Participant hereby grants to ENVO an unrestricted, unconditional, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, copy, display, amend, reproduce, modify and create derivative works of the Design for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the social media posting, manufacturing, etc.
- The Participant agrees that other than the prizes described above, they will not be entitled to any compensation or benefits of any kind in connection with their submission of the Design, or otherwise in connection with this competition.
- Submissions that do not follow the requirements mentioned in Who is eligible to participate and How to join will be removed from the competition without notice.
- The winners agree to sign an assignment of copyright of the winning design to ENVO.
- If one of the submissions is not amongst the three best designs, ENVO may pay up to $2000 to the participant for the assignment of copyright to ENVO.
- ENVO has the right to cancel, modify, and suspend an event or part of the event.
- This contest is not open to the residents of Quebec.
- By submitting a design to the ENVO Next Move contest, the participant agrees to the above terms and conditions.